It is estimated that 60% of Fortune 500 CEOs have a personal leadership coach.
“Why?” you might ask yourself. The reason being is that while formal education and training equip leaders to handle the more technical demands of their role; their personal growth and relationship skills development, however, are better addressed by a one-on-one coaching relationship.
SYNERGIST’S Leadership Coaching is designed to guide and facilitate the personal growth of leaders. It will assist them in dealing with the complexity of today’s corporate world, while helping them maximise their leadership skills, especially in the area of delivering high performance, and in building trust-based relationships with their teams.
Our Leadership Coaching aims to deliver the following results:
- Accelerate the development of high performers.
- Improve performance in specific areas where needed.
- Improve self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
- Increase engagement and build trust-based relationships between leaders and their teams.
- Consider the organisation’s goals and needs throughout the process.
- A contracting session is set up with the Coach and Coachee, which will guide the relationship and objectives for the duration of the programme.
- The organisation’s key stakeholders are also included early on in the goal setting for the coaching program.
- Generally, 8-12 sessions are booked, depending on the individual client needs.
- The coaching is delivered through one-on-one sessions and follows a goal-focused, and strength-based approach. It can also include observation and team coaching sessions.
- Additional tools such as, development plans, 360 feedback reports etc. can be utilised in the sessions to provide more specificity and focus to the desired outcomes.
- At the end of the contract period, a 3-way review with the Coachee’s direct manager is generally included to track progress, and for the Coachee to understand further goals to set.