“Train people well enough so they can leave. Treat them well enough so they don’t have to.” Sir Richard Branson
- Are you attracting and retaining the best talent?
- Do you have an engaged and inclusive workforce?
- Are your HR processes and practices facilitating a high-performance culture?
If you’ve answered NO to any of these questions, then the HR OPTIMISER could be the solution your organisation needs.
The HR Optimiser aims to deliver the following outcomes:
- Identify processes that are working well and those that need improvement
- Provide a framework for talent management that will drive an engaged, inclusive and high- performance organisation or business unit.
The HR Optimiser includes a deep dive into the following:
- Recruitment and Selection Practices
- Training and Development
- Career and Succession Planning
- Performance Appraisal Processes
- Reward and Recognition Programs and Practices
- Levels of Engagement and Inclusion
- We engage in a series of diagnostic interviews with key stakeholders at various levels of the organisation.
- We conduct extensive desktop research into the current HR programs and practices.
- The outcomes of the interviews and desktop research are then utilised to compile an in- depth report on practices and programs – those that should be maintained, and those that need re-engineering, as well as new programs or practices that could be introduced.
- Re-engineering of current practices and design of the new programs to be introduced.
- We monitor success and provide any further modification needed.
- An additional service of facilitating execution of the new practices can be added as an optional offering.